Who we work with
We engage with a wide range of clients:
- Multinational corporations expanding operations quickly, grappling with governance or compliance challenges or breakdowns, or a brand threatening crisis.
- Government agencies, supranationals, multilaterals implementing anti-corruption or fraud investigations, reviews or training.
- Financial institutions tailoring governance and compliance programs, or under scrutiny in their operations for impropriety.
- NGOs, foundations and other donors ready to innovate and scale effectively in uncertain environments and with significant cost constraints.
Spanning across continents:
- Africa: Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Americas: Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, U.S.A.
- Australasia: Australia, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Nepal, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain
- Europe: Belgium, France, German, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain, U.K.
- Middle East: Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E.
*Legal representation is available through The Law Office of Lance Croffoot-Suede, Esq.